Tom Jarvis is married to Christine and is a father of two. Tom’s ten-year career in road construction culminated as a Site Superintendent for one of the largest contractors in Ontario. Tom and Christine were also the owners/operators of two retail stores with nine staff for eight years.
In 1999 Tom started with Ross Dixon Financial Services as a Branch Manager and moved to DundeeWealth when they amalgamated with Ross Dixon in 2002 and is now with HollisWealth after our name change in late 2013. Tom's professional credentials include being an Accredited Mortgage Professional with the Canadian Institute of Mortgage Brokers & Lenders, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional with the Financial Planners Standards Council. Tom is an Investment Advisor and is a Life Insurance Agent as per the Financial Services Commission of Ontario.
Tom's diversified experiences make him unique in our industry for dealing with self employed individuals and people involved in real estate investments and development.
Tom's current interests include hunting, outdoor recreation, farming and recreational volleyball.
Tom is dedicated to being an active member in the community and has been involved with the following volunteer and charitable organizations;
- Community Foundation of Orillia & Area (Snowbirds 2009 visit and Investment Committee Member)
- Pine Ridge Ski Club Member
- Chairman of the Orillia Perch Festival
- BNI - Notable Networker and Joint Member of the Year
- Treasurer of the Orillia Museum of Art & History
- Board Member of the Community Casino Task Force
- Member of the successful Capital Campaign for the restoration of the Sam Steele Building in Orillia
- Vice President of the Community Loan Fund
- Board Member of Simcoe/Duffern/Muskoka/Orillia Chapter of Crime Stoppers
- Member of Ducks Unlimited
- Volunteer for the Orillia Winter Carnival.
Back to Top