What 5 key questions should you ask when buying travel insurance?
1. What is actually covered by the policy?
2. What exclusions are in the policy?
3. How are travel claims processed?
4. Is there coverage for Pre-existing Conditions?
5. What is the Stability Period in the policy?
Always remember when purchasing travel insurance:
· A policy is only effective when the application is answered correctly.
· Be conscious of the stability period of the policy. A change in your medical condition during this time period could void your insurance.